The economy and technologies are expaning. Web 3.0 and decentralized blockchain based platforms are becoming more relevant for new, complex businesses, porcesses and interactions.
- In the nearest future, a decentralized Insight (GRC) Alliance development project will be launched with opening a pool of blockchain tokens (title: RISK).
- The project is focused on supporting the goals of Insight (GRC) Alliance, that is, the most mutually beneficial exchange and improvement of everything valuable within the professional Governance/Risk/Control communities (Supervisory Boards, Compliance, Internal Audit, Anti-Fraud, etc.).
- The project is international and supranational, globally distributed.
- In the beginning, more than 10 billion tokens will be minted, with splitting of each token up to 10 fractional units – “coso”. However, this will be an incentive pool, and tokens will be distributed (placed into circulation) for participation in Insight (GRC) Alliance: a valuable and mutually beneficial exchange of vacancies, projects, proposals and requests for proposals, peer-2-peer assessments, contacts, developments, etc.
- Base platform (blockchain ecosystem) – Everscale. In the future, the project can be meta/cross-blockchain, that is, deployed on different ecosystems (planned to be BSC, Solana, Polygon, etc.) through “bridge” and “wrapping” protocols.
- In addition, within the project framework, the solution of Decentrilized Governance will be developed (a governance system that supports decentralized organizations, that have quickly growing share in the economy).
- At the beginning of the project, there will be a selective distribution of tokens (airdrop), at the beginning up to the 50 most active participants.
Your proposals are welcome (firstname.lastname@example.org), all general information about the project will be posted on this site.